I can work with you face to face in my family friendly clinic or via Skype/FaceTime. My clinic setting is a safe space, warm, comfortable and inclusive. It is also baby, toddler and breastfeeding friendly.
As an evidence based practitioner, one small part of my process, is to use Nutritics analysis software as a tool to help clients understand how they currently feel and empower them to make food choices that make them feel goooood!
A Well Introduction
Dip your toes in £125
If you wish to explore the concept of gentle nutrition in your own time this might be the package for you.
The programme includes:
1) An in-depth individual nutrition and lifestyle assessment and analysis, including nutritional imbalances.
2) Based on the above, a comprehensive set of personalised nutrition and lifestyle recommendations.
3) x1 60 minute consultation (f2f or via Zoom/Skype/FaceTime) exploring your recommendations. Helping you identify how you can implement these in your day to day life and offering you an opportunity to have any questions answered.
4) Access to a 4 week self-guided course, which includes a series of reflective exercises and guided meditations, built around the principles of intuitive eating & gentle nutrition to help you explore, understand and nourish your relationship with food
5) Links to resources to help support you
A Well You.
Eight week programme £350
An eight week, highly individualised coaching programme.
You will work with me 1:1 to implement long term, realistic and sustainable changes to your life.
Changes that will help you become healthier and learn to respect and nourish your body.
Working with me will provide you with the tools and skills you need to understand your relationship with food and free you from the anxiety of dieting.
Together we put together an achievable nutrition, lifestyle and if applicable, supplement plan that inspires and motivates you.
The programme includes:
1) x1 initial 90 minute coaching consultation (f2f or via Zoom/Skype/FaceTime)
2) x3 60 minute follow up coaching consultations (f2f or via Zoom/Skype/FaceTime)
3) x2 30 minute phone or email check ins with me (in-between coaching sessions)
4) Specific tools and strategies to help you understand your relationship with food and learn to respect and nourish your body.
5) In-depth individual nutrition and lifestyle assessment and analysis, including Personalised Nutrition, Lifestyle and Stress Management Plan
6) Personalised resources including meal/snack ideas and recipes (please note these are a resource and not a diet plan!)
7) Follow up health assessment, personalised recommendations, recipes
8) The Nourish Me Gently workbook which is packed full of support materials, reflective exercises and tools.
9) A journal to help record your thoughts and insights on this journey
Overcoming Fussy Eating
As a mum of three I know what a worry it can be when your little one is a fussy eater.
This unique 90 minute 1:1 coaching workshop (either online or in-home if you live in BANES and would prefer) supports you to move mealtimes from a place of pleading, bribery and anxiety to a relaxed and cheerful experience, in which your child feels happy to explore and broaden the variety of foods they eat. Using specific and proven tools to end short order cooking or three meals to please one family! I help you bring the joy back to family mealtimes.
We start the process with a no obligation 30 minute consultation call, where we discuss your family’s specific goals. Book yours here.